Benefits of using the product:-
- Restores operating surfaces of parts and compensates their current wear
- Decreases steering force
- Eliminates pump howl caused by wear
- Increase pumping capacity
- Decrease noise and vibration of the hydraulic system pump
- Improves lubricating properties of hydraulic fluid and tribological characteristics of couplings
- Increase operating precision of the hydraulic steering booster within 30-60 miles after application
- Protects parts against wear by low level of hydraulic fluid
Introduce the content of the syringe* into the fluid, which is warmed up to the operating temperature, in the tank of a power steering reservoir.
Start the engine and provide its idle operation during 2-3 minutes.
Then turn the steering wheel during 5 minutes with the engine turned on.
Drive a car as you normally do.
The treatment is considered complete after the mechanism has been in operation for 50 hours or after 1500 kilometres of driving.
1. The temperature of the compound before application should not be lower than +20…+25 0C.
2. It is recommended to preliminary dissolve the content of the syringe in a small amount (about 50ml) of used hydraulic fluid.
3. If the fluid in the tank of a power steering pump is contaminated (opaque or changed its initial colour etc.) it’s recommended to change hydraulic fluid before application.
30 ml of the product is enough for hydraulic system with capacity of 3-5 l. If hydraulic fluid exceeds 5 litres dosage should be increased at the rate of 30 ml for every 5 l of oil.
Syringe 30 ml