With a 20% greater concentration of active agent, Extreme Action 120% (EX120) Revitalizant is more effective than ever repairing, rebuilding, and protecting worn metal surfaces. 1 Complete Revitalization cycle protects for 62,000 miles. XADO’s Revitalizant technology has been independently tested and proven to work.
*Compared to XADO gel-revitalizant for diesel engines.
No matter how well an engine is maintained, high heat and friction causes metal to become worn, scratched, and deformed over time. The destruction of the surface layer occurs in high-friction areas, where entire groups of atoms – clusters – may tear off under extreme loads. Until now there was no way to reverse this inevitable metal wear.
EX120 starts repairing scratched and worn metal as soon as it is added to the engine oil. Revitalizant acts as a catalyst for rebuilding and repairing metal in areas of excessive thermal energy. It activates the absorption process of carbon through the surface layer which results in the formation of metal carbides. Revitalizant rebuilds metal at a molecular level, atom-by-atom, reversing wear and restoring engine geometry. A new durable protective coating is formed with the help of carbides and metal particles. Because it has a self-regulating maximum thickness it does not cake. The appearance of a Revitalized surface is smooth and glassy. Its physical structure however is a metal strengthened by metal carbides and carbon. The treated surface is transformed into a diamond-like film. The result of Revitalization is an extra hard metal-ceramic surface layer on a soft and flexible base – an almost perfect strengthening technique that guarantees an increased life.
- Rebuilds worn metal and protects against future wear for 62,000 miles
- Reduces fuel consumption (up to 30% at idle, up to 15% under normal driving)
- Increases oil pressure in the system to the nominal value
- Levels and increases compression in cylinders
- Increases engine power and improves acceleration
- Decreases levels of noise and vibration by 10 times
- Increases service life of parts by 2-3 times
- Protects engine from metal loss caused by cold starts
- Improves the engine operation right after the first 50-100 km (approx. 20-60 miles)
- Enables the engine to run for up to 300 km (approx. 200 miles) in the event of substantial loss of oil in the system
HOW TO USE
The treatment of the engine is carried out in 3 stages:
- Introduce the necessary amount of the composition into the oil filler neck of the engine warmed up to the operating temperature. Start the engine and let it idle for 5–10 minutes
- It is carried out in the same way after 100–250 km of driving
- It is carried out in the same way after 100–250 km of driving. The treatment is considered to be completed after 1,500 km of driving
Oil System volume:
3-10L – 3 syringes (1+1+1)
11-20L – 6 syringes (2+2+2)
21-30L – 9 syringes (3+3+3)
The engine treatment is conducted in three stages:
Stage 1: Warm up the engine to the normal working temperature, then turn engine off. Ensure the syringe is at room temperature so the contents flow freely. Empty the contents of the syringe into the engine oil reservoir. Start the engine and let it idle for 5-10 min.
Stage 2: Repeat the procedure after 100-250 km of driving.
Stage 3: Repeat the procedure after 100-250 km of driving.
The treatment is considered complete after 1,500 km of running.
It is not recommended to change oil until the treatment is completed.
New engines with less than 20,000 km should be treated in one stage.
It is recommended to treat overhauled engines in 3 stages according to the normal procedure.
The protective metal-ceramic coating will form on any operative mechanical parts; however, if an engine part being treated is in critical condition (100% wear), the worn part should be replaced.
Changing oil is NOT recommended until the treatment is fully completed.
New engines with odometer readings up to 20,000 km should be treated in one stage.
Engines that have undergone a complete overhaul should be treated in the usual three-stage manner.
The protective metal-ceramic coating (cermet) will form on any operative mechanical parts; however, if an engine part being treated is in critical condition (100% wear), the damaged/ worn part should be replaced.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Avoid release to the environment; refer to special instructions/Material Safety Data Sheet.
Art No: XA 12034