Oil system cleaner with REVITALIZATION® effect.
The cleaner is applied during the oil change as a prophylactic cleaning and antiwear protection agent as well as an adaptive cleaner when you change for an oil of different viscosity, type (for example, from mineral to synthetic) or manufacturer.
- Provides complex cleaning of the engine oil system (transmission assemblies) from all types of contaminations.
- Restores mobility of oil scraper and compression rings.
- Eliminates sticking of hydraulic tappets.
- Cleans the crankcase ventilation system.
- Restores friction parts and protects them from wear.
- Increases engine power.
- Stabilizes parameters of the oil pump (increases oil pressure).
|VitaFlush||If applied regularly||If the system is heavily contaminated|
|Intensive cleaner (20 ml sachet)||1 sachet for 1 L of oil||2 sachets for 1.5 L of oil|
|Cleaner (250 ml can)||60 ml for 1 L of oil||100 ml for 1 L of oil|
- Introduce the necessary amount of VitaFlush into the warmed up mechanism through the oil filler neck or oil measuring hole.
- Start the engine and let it idle within 10–15 minutes or drive 20 km (12.5 miles). If intensive cleaning is required (in case of heavy contamination), drive 200–300 km (125–180 miles).
- Change the oil and the oil filter
In order to achieve the maximum effect it is recommended to apply the cleaner during every oil change.
Compatible with all types of oils.
Does not contain acid, acetone and solvents.
Safe for nonmetal engine parts, lambda probes and catalyst converters.